Pyrmont locals welcome Spring with the annual festival of food and wine in a string of events bringing to the forefront Orange NSW’s cool-climate wines, Pyrmont’s dining landscape, gourmet artisans to the soundtrack of local entertainers, play and activity areas!
With so many events taking place now that the full program for the 17 day sping celebration has been announced, we’ll be presenting a four part series on some of the highlights this year leading up to the start of the festival!
“We’re very thrilled to announce our packed full program. In this celebration of the tight-knit relationship between city and country, the irresistible buzz of inner-city dining meets the inimitable flavours of Orange, to the backdrop of our unbeatable harbour views,” said Pyrmont Festival Director, Alex Gibbs. “With the weather warming up, come join us this Spring for one of the biggest outdoor food and wine festivals on the Sydney calendar, with friends and loved ones under the sun.”
The family friendly headline event at sunny Pirrama Park running 28 – 29 September, featuring Orange wines, tantalizing gourmet offerings from local artisan foodsmiths, and live entertainment. Rounding out the festivities will be live entertainment from Pyrmont’s most talented up-and-coming musical acts; a lush beer garden pouring a premium selection of craft beers; plus a live telecast of the AFL Grand Final on Saturday 28 September in Pirrama Park.
PYRMONT FESTIVAL FULL PROGRAM SCHEDULE:
- Wine Dinner at Bar Zini with Tamburlaine Organic Wines | 21 September
- Wine Dinner at The Apprentice with SeeSaw Wines | 24 September
- Terminus Hotel – After Party with Printhe Wines | 29 September
- Wines from Orange region on show at the Pyrmont Point Hotel | 20 September to 6 October
- Wine Tastings from the Orange region at Porters Liquor Pyrmont | 20 September – 6 October
- Cooking Classes at the Sydney Seafood School, Sydney Fish Market | 22, 25, 28 September, 6 October
- Sunset Bar at Call Me Harris | 20, 27 September, 4 October (every Friday)
- TAP Gallery: Local Artists Showcase | 20 September – 6 October