Outdoor Cinema at Sydney Olympic Park announces its first ever season at Cathy Freeman Park at Sydney Olympic Park. This family movie event, proudly presented by smoothfm 95.3 will run from Saturday 4th January through to Sunday 19th January 2020.
The much loved Sydney Hills Outdoor Cinema, Castle Hill is combining with Movies By The Boulevard, Sydney Olympic Park to bring a whole new outdoor cinema experience.
Taking all the best bits from each including FREE general admission tickets each night for 12 nights, that’s 1,500 freebies per night.
Coinciding with the school holidays, Outdoor Cinema at Sydney Olympic Park will be a must visit event over summer, with everything you need for a great night out with friends and family. Offering a licensed bar, delicious food and a dedicated kids play zone.
Showcasing cinematic blockbusters and much loved favourites across an array of genres. Go on a magic carpet ride with Disney’s Aladdin, enjoy the live-action remake on the classic Dumbo or go on an adventure with Woody and the gang with Toy Story 4. For the bigger kids, there is also Avengers: End Game plus the jaw clenching Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom and BumbleBee plus so many more.
- Outdoor Cinema at Sydney Olympic Park offers four dedicated seating areas –
- FREE General Admission, allowing guests to bring their own picnic blankets and find a spot on the lawn.
- Premium General Admission, offering premium viewing directly in front of the screen with optional beanbag hire plus a free movie snack from Cobs Pop’d Chips and a BellyUp superdrink
- Couch Class, seats up to four guests, offering premium viewing from your own family couch! Couch potatoes are welcome here as your very own private butler will do all the running around for you.
- VIP tents by Avant Garde, for the ultimate outdoor cinema experience from your very own glamping tent and butler service for up to 8 guests
Hungry? You’ll be ‘Happy As Larry’ once you are munching on hand-stretch, wood fired pizza or authentic slow-cooked American Style BBQ with a fresh Aussie twist from Smokin’ Grill Food Truck. The Candy Bar will also be serving up hot buttered popcorn, sweet treats and of course ice-cream.
What would be an outdoor cinema experience without a vino or refreshing ale, we’ve got the parents sorted too with a fully licensed bar serving up a selection of premium alcoholic beverages. Gates open from 6pm daily with food and beverage available throughout, films to start from 8pm. Closest parking is available in P6 carpark at Sydney Olympic Park.
Major sponsor smoothfm 95.3 will be providing listeners the opportunity to win tickets on air and on street, where they will have a few VIP experiences up for grabs.