Understandably, with multiple suicides surrounding another reality television show, the reunion episode which aired on Netflix YouTube ahead of its streaming platform wasn’t as explosive as it could have been and took a very mature approach.
The show attempts to unpack alot in 53 minutes addressing many of the questions we had:
- Hours after being ditched at the altar, Giannina reaches out to Damian and they’ve ended up together wanted to explore the relationship at their own pace, a year and a half on and it’s all hunky dory.
- Carlton and Diamond bring closure to some heated loose ends – she’s very dignified and says she can’t get past it but shows true classiness in going along with Carlton’s friendship ring which he offers on bended knee
- Jessica and Kelly are one of the oldest in the group and are single and seem to have not figured out what they think they want in a husband or relationship for that matter
- Amber calls out Jessica and does her best to accept her apology which we would have taken more seriously had Jessica acknowledged her treatment of Mark – who still doesn’t see he was a mistreated door mat. Matt and Amber appear to complement each other
- The gentemanly Kenny got his happy ending with someone outside of the experiment
- Cameron and Lauren prove the experiment works, discussing the integration into each other’s lives and getting to know each other more after getting married. A genuine happy ending
Click below to read more reviews and news on (New articles daily)
NETFLIX NEWS & MYLIST RECOMMENDATIONS | DINING | RECIPES | FILM | TV | MUSIC | THEATRE | FASHION | HEALTH & FITNESS | TECHNOLOGY | FAMILY & KIDS ENTERTAINMENT | TRAVEL | MOTORING | RESEARCH | PEOPLE & BUSINESS IN THE COMMUNITY | SOCIAL SCENE & EVENTS
INTERVIEWS & PODCASTS