It’s on Steam Mill Lane which I would have never known had it not been for lockdown:
1. because we’ve actually got time to stop and smell the roses these days; and
2. it was on the scenic route home from the grocery store after a fourth and failed attempt at hunting down antibacterial wipes….
While waiting, Darling Square remains a shadow of its former self with panoramic views of social distancing with scattered human runners, construction workers, delivery bikes with the odd seat here and there that allows for a more comfortable wait for those ordering takeaway.
I can’t imagine the inner west pork roll without chilli and I can’t imagine it ever not being with roast pork and crackling. It’s good, however, I have seen better in terms of portion size at Bankstown.
The difference here though is I didn’t think it would achieve the same satisfaction with more thinly sliced pork in comparison, but every bite was bursting with Vietnamese freshness, all perfectly balanced.
- Self Isolation Entertainment:
Netflix | Amazon Prime |YouTube Originals | Apple TV Plus | Spotify Playlist
- FREE meals delivered to Brisbane Teachers
- Health Updates for Prepaid phone users that are FREE
- Second Simulus Package Breakdown: Australia
- General Health Articles
Click below to read more reviews and news on (New articles daily)
NETFLIX MYLIST | AMAZON PRIME | YOUTUBE ORIGINALS | DINING | RECIPES | MUSIC |INDEPENDENT MUSICIANS | FILM | TV | THEATRE | FASHION | HEALTH & FITNESS | TECHNOLOGY | FAMILY & KIDS ENTERTAINMENT | TRAVEL | MOTORING | RESEARCH | PEOPLE & BUSINESS IN THE COMMUNITY | SOCIAL SCENE & EVENTS | SPOTIFY PLAYLIST
INTERVIEWS & PODCASTS