I recently had an interview with Roman Brady, CEO and Founder of Air Locker. It has an experience like no other, emphasising high altitude training at their network of gyms. You will find yourself working harder than usual in this world first unique experience.
We discuss Roman’s upbringing in the central west in Dubbo, where emotions weren’t shown too often with his family and in his country town and the subliminal effects of words that people say in front of / to younger people during those formative years,
We talk about starting your own business and planning your fight back after difficult times.
We also touch on Roman’s past struggle with mental health after football and how he felt like he lost part of his identity and his business success, how he decided to create Air Locker training and why its more than just about money.
“I met some unbelievable mentors…” he describes, “ …that encouraged [me] to talk about these types of things. As a young guy I was always ego driven, driven by status, football – this type of imagery you get of football players you know, and when it all got taken away from me, I didn’t know who I was and felt like i didnt have too much of a worth at that stage…”
Lastly we talk about commercial passion, a concept of having both passion in something with a pay off.
Press play below to listen and add to your Spotify / Apple Podcast playlists.
Click below to read more reviews and news on (New articles daily):
- Self Isolation Entertainment:
Netflix | Amazon Prime |YouTube Originals | Apple TV Plus | Spotify Playlist
- WHAT IS AIR LOCKER TRAINING?
- Is it possible to get tested for Covid-19 at a private lab in Australia?
- The increase of cyber attacks as more people work from home
- 3 DIY Home Office Skincare tips
- The new Sydney Sofa Cellar Door delivery service
- The Laws of War and how governments are responding to Covid-19
- The Genetic quest to understand Covid-19
- Can your landlord kick you out during a pandemic?
- FREE meals delivered to Brisbane Teachers in goodwill gesture for end of term
- Health Updates for Prepaid phone users that are FREE
- Second Simulus Package Breakdown: Australia
- General Health Articles
DINING | RECIPES | MUSIC |INDEPENDENT MUSICIANS | FILM | TV | THEATRE | FASHION | HEALTH & FITNESS | TECHNOLOGY | FAMILY & KIDS ENTERTAINMENT | TRAVEL | MOTORING | RESEARCH | PEOPLE & BUSINESS IN THE COMMUNITY | SOCIAL SCENE & EVENTS | SPOTIFY PLAYLIST
INTERVIEWS & PODCASTS
Train with me online!
Train with me in person!
Photo Credit: Roman Brady
Video Credit: Air Locker Training