Donatella reassured everyone in a recent article in the The Financial Times wondering why people in the industry seemed to think “Versace is becoming like Michael Kors, a medium, lower line” – with respect of course. The collection demonstrated that despite all the behind the scenes changes in ownership, creative control and collections on the runway remained to house style.
View this post on Instagram
You are listening to the #tolybraun remix of Eyes of Love by Akora, Mike Sti & Yam Nor. In search of the next rush, will the fashion precedents set by Versace in their Autumn Winter collection trickle through to next week’s fashion week? In any case, as we transition our wardrobes into Winter, men are encouraged to be bold and strong, pushing those boundaries #genderstereotypes while standing confidently in their masculinity. Burgundy and Black are the colors of the season with Emo, Gothic and BDSM accessorising and chunky platform chain sneakers to add that down to earth yet sophisticated touch. #fashionreview #fashionnews #fashiontrends #fashion #mensfashion #mensfashiontrends #sydneybars #sydneyclubs #sportswear #glamour #ootd #fashionova #sydneyevents #melbournefashion #perthfitness #adelaidewine #darwin #whatsonbrisbane #fashionblogger #gaysydney #gaymelbourne #gayperth #gayadelaide #gaybrisbane #fitfam #instafit #fitnessmotivation
There were themes that harked back to an era that unleashed Gianni’s playful side in the 1990s with a 2019 update thanks to the mainstream appeal of films like 50 Shades of Grey.
Danny Glover has come a long way with a career in music, television and film A former writer of 30 Rock, his long list of TV appearances include Community, Atlanta and films include Magic Mike XXL, Spiderman: Homecoming and Solo: A Star Wars story among others. With four albums also under his belt his nominations and accolades include Emmys, Golden Globes and American Music awards.
His foray into sports fashion is in the unveiling of adidas Originals new product offerings alongside the premiere of a series of short films he has created. Donald Glover Presents reimagines three classic adidas styles, the Nizza, the Continental 80, and the Lacombe, in subtle, tone-on-tone white canvas.
London Fashion Week, Friday 15th – Tuesday 19th February, will showcase over 100 businesses leading in creativity and innovation with visitors from 49 countries. It ignites a city-wide celebration of the creative industries serving as an intersection of fashion, music, art, design and tech with London, one of the most multicultural, vibrant and diverse cities, as a backdrop. From exhibitions to in-store activation, digital engagement and events throughout the month of February, all the below activities and events are open to the public.
This season the British Fashion Council are putting a focus on a move towards more sustainable practices and their Positive Fashion initiative through a partnership with BBC Earth and designer Amy Powney of Mother of Pearl. The collaboration will explore the impact fashion industry has on the planet while highlighting the positive tangible opportunity for sustainable fashion choices by businesses and mindful consumer behaviour.
Partner stories in numbers:
- 32,000 miles driven between shows by a luxurious fleet of fuel-efficient chauffeured Mercedes-Benz cars
- 20,000 cups of espresso served and 200kg of Lavazza coffee consumed
- There were 3,000 cocktails consumed in May Fair Bar between 14-18th September 2018.
- 17,000 Larabars sampled onsite
- 9,000 cans of new NIVEA Black & White Invisible Silky Smooth deodorant sampled
- 7,014 products used by TONI&GUY and label.m backstage
- 4,000 Festival Tote Bags and Pouches will be produced by Bags of EthicsTM which have been made with ethically sourced cotton, non-toxic inks in an award-winning factory in Pondicherry, South India in which 90% of the workforce are women. The bag can be reused 5,000 times.
- 3000 copies of the ES Magazine Fashion Edition handed out at LFW
- 1000+ The GelBottle Inc nail tips to be used to create nail designs for Shrimps, Ashish and Ashley Williams.