Casey Costelloe shares one of her favorite recipes, courtesy of Becomingness:
- 1/2 Cup Macadamia Nuts
- 6 Pitted Dates
- 1/4 Cup Shredded Coconut
- 1/2 Macadamia Nuts
- 7 Pitted Dates
- 1/3 Cup Maple Syrup
- 1 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- Pinch of Himalayan Pink Salt Chocolate Layer
- 1/3 Cup Coconut Oil
- 2 Tablespoons Maple Syrup
- 1/3 Cup Raw cacao Powder
- Combine all Base Layer Ingredients into a high speed blender. It will create a crumb like texture. Spoon mixture with a teaspoon into cake tray. Press down firmly so it sticks together. Place into freezer.
- To create the Caramel Layer, add all of the ingredients into the blender. Once combined, spoon the caramel out with a teaspoon and place on top of the base layer. Put back into the freezer & allow to set for at least 1 hour.
- To make the final Chocolate Layer, melt the coconut oil in either a saucepan on low heat or in the microwave for a few seconds. Place all ingredients into a bowl and stir well. Once all combined add the chocolate to the caramel layer & place back in freezer. Let it set for around 3 hours.
Click below to read more reviews and news on (New articles daily):
DINING | RECIPES | FILM | TV | MUSIC | FASHION | HEALTH & FITNESS | TECHNOLOGY | FAMILY & KIDS ENTERTAINMENT | TRAVEL | MOTORING | RESEARCH | PEOPLE & BUSINESS IN THE COMMUNITY | SOCIAL SCENE & EVENTS
INTERVIEWS & PODCASTS