The ‘Disaronno Kiss’ is the ideal way to send mum a virtual, and cocktail, kiss this Sunday. For ANY bottle of sparkling you purchase from Friday to Sunday this week, you will receive a complimentary Disaronno mini bottle (50ml). Featuring Prosecco and an orange twist, cocktail lovers can create the ultimate brunch cocktail this Mother’s Day with this free Disaronno Kiss.
Jimmy Brings will be delivering complimentary Disaronno Kisses throughout the Sydney metro area.
For many of us, we may not be able to spend Mother’s Day with Mum this year due to lockdown restrictions, so a delivered gift is a great option to put a smile on Mum’s face. If you are able to visit Mum this Sunday, Disaronno and Jimmy Brings have the ultimate BYO cocktail that will be delivered right to your door.
- 25 ml Disaronno
- Orange twist
Pour all ingredients into a champagne flute. You may wish to add ice or chill the glass before making the cocktail. Another optional extra is the addition of 10ml of Dry Vermouth. Garnish with a twist of orange peel.
For those looking for some other delicious cocktails to try this Mother’s Day we’ve pulled together some of Disaronno’s signature cocktails to treat mum to.
- 50mL Disaronno
- Fresh lemon juice
- Ice cubes
In your aperitif glass, squeeze fresh lemon juice, add 50 mL Disaronno. If you don’t have an aperitif glass any glass will do. Top it up with soda, add some ice cubes and garnish with a slice of lemon.
Disaronno Apple Pie
- 50 mL Disaronno
- 100 mL Fresh Apple Juice
- 15 ml Lime Juice
- Ground Cinnamon
- 2-3 Apple Slices
- Lime Wedge
- Glazed cherry
Add Disaronno, lime & ice to a tumbler glass. Top with apple juice & garnish with slices of apple, sprinkle of cinnamon & top with a glazed cherry. If you don’t have fresh apple juice, use a premium quality cloudy apple juice instead. Video instructions can be found via this link.
- Self Isolation Entertainment:
Netflix | Amazon Prime |YouTube Originals | Apple TV Plus | Spotify Playlist
- The downside of social distancing
- FREE ACCESS to all Andrew Lloyd Weber productions – new shows released every week and available for 48 hours
- Scenic Rim (QLD) Farm Boxes: Fresh produce delivered to your door
- Aussie Farmer’s Director – Buy straight from our farmers and find out who is delivering in your area
- Is it possible to get tested for Covid-19 at a private lab in Australia?
- The increase of cyber attacks as more people work from home
- 3 DIY Home Office Skincare tips
- The new Sydney Sofa Cellar Door delivery service
- The Laws of War and how governments are responding to Covid-19
- The Genetic quest to understand Covid-19
- Can your landlord kick you out during a pandemic?
- FREE meals delivered to Brisbane Teachers in goodwill gesture for end of term
- Health Updates for Prepaid phone users that are FREE
- Second Simulus Package Breakdown: Australia
- General Health Articles
View this post on Instagram
Don't ever let anyone burst your bubble. 🍸🍸🍸 Repost @shakeandstiruk . . #bartenderlife #mixologist #bartenders #cocktails #booze #mixology #libations #коктейль #миксология #bars #cocktail #thirsty #drinkstagram #foodblog #bartender #artofdrinks #foodgasm #cocktailrecipes #flairbartending #barporn #lockdown #TheTrendyBarista #barman #cocktailbar #tipsybartender #bartenderlifestyle
NETFLIX MYLIST | AMAZON PRIME | YOUTUBE ORIGINALS | DINING | RECIPES | MUSIC |INDEPENDENT MUSICIANS | FILM | TV | THEATRE | FASHION | HEALTH & FITNESS | TECHNOLOGY | FAMILY & KIDS ENTERTAINMENT | TRAVEL | MOTORING | RESEARCH | PEOPLE & BUSINESS IN THE COMMUNITY | SOCIAL SCENE & EVENTS | SPOTIFY PLAYLIST
INTERVIEWS & PODCASTS